Videos TV & Movies Channels Community
Groups People Forums Blog

michaelanderson1020

" life you have to live it to the fullest ypu have to try new things"


Profile URL (Permalink):

(Link to this page from the web or in an email)


Send a Message
Block
Add as Friend
Invite to Group

Comments (1)
Would you like to comment?
Sign Up for a free account or Log In if you are already a member.


michaelanderson1020
michaelanderson1020 | Videos (0) | Channels (1) | Favorites (0) |
Friends (0)

ok it is time for the gay kids of the world to know that they arent alone i am here my friends think of me as a thripst so if you just want to talk then send me an email at michaelanderson1020@hotmail. i am here and i want to help.

Posted 10 years ago

michaelanderson1020’s Details
Name:
michael

Location:
or
UNITED STATES

Member Since:
10 years ago

Last Login:
9 years ago

Published Videos:
0

Average Rating:

Channels:

Subscribers:
0

About michaelanderson1020
My Website:


About Me:

i am four teen i am bi it is like 75%boys and the other 25% is girls really none of my friends now that i am gay. this is the first place that i have actully said that i am gay. i guess that i am thinking of this place as a dating site i kinda hope to find a bf here. ya i would like to find a bf but fell free to email me at michaelanderson1020@hotmail.com


Interests:

boys i really want to get a boyfriend i think that would be really fun


Television:

ncis in plan sight


Movies:

gone in sixty seconds


Music:

any thing


michaelanderson1020’s Groups
1 Group

Copyright © 2008 Veoh Networks, Inc.  |  Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy Policy