A group for all Manga Readers and ANYTHING ANIME Rules: Please be a active member! You can also invite friends too. But remember: Dont break the forum rules! Freedomno1 Feel Free To make topics ^^ And add Funny Videos Too
Oh and its best if you explain why.
1. Great Teacher Onizuka- I enjoy the action and the classic look of the manga also the lessons learnt from his teachings and his wild adventures an interesting class. Definitly one of the best comedys ever made I had to stop an episode several times because I was laughing XD
2. Love Hina Well Im a Hinatasou Fan I enjoy the funny situations the love and complexities and the goal to succeed against the odds. I like all of Ken Amatsu's work from his orignal mangas such as AI Love You to more recent ones such as Negima
3.Death Note- Has a vast amount the supense and stuff. I mean theres no other anime like it!!!!!!!
4.Nodame Cantabile - Love the great variety of classical music as well as the plot with Chiaki and Nodame and their various journeys
5. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Such a cute anime. It has everything, from accidental perverts to genki girls to good music and is definitly one of the best animes I've ever seen.
1. Kodocha--the manga beacuse the story line is good and I really like the character development throughout the series. The ending was satisfying, and all the issues in the series were solved. Not only was there comedy, there was drama and romance too. 2. Totally Captivated manga is such a hilarious shounen-ai. It starts out with a lot of comedy and then grows to be extremely dramatic. So far, the series has been exciting.
3. Prince of Tennis mainly the manga, but the anime is pretty good too. Though the ending was so-so, it was a good one. The opponents weren't just people playing a game, they all had their own history and past. And, the series had lots of laughs. 4. Ouran is such a great manga! With the recent developments, the drama in the show has increased. The show isn't just a comedy, the characters come in conflict with each other often. 5. Kyo Kara Maoh is a really good show. With the way it began, you would think it would be a total comedy, but the action is interestingly dramatic. The plot was well drawn-out and with the third season, I can only hope it will continue being one of my favorites.
(sorry, my reply was too long)
Well no.1 vampire knight (yeah I know I'm addicted), because obviously it's the best I've seen on anime and read as manga. No2 Death note. No.3 Sailor moon (I don't many). No. 4 mew mew power. This would be different but there the only ones Ive seen so far.
1) Love Hina (the manga, not anime)- it is the only manga in which made me laugh the hardest, make me want to read it over and over again, and the only manga or anime that has made me actually cry because it was so good. 2) Welcome to the NHK- this one got me even before I saw it, I read about it and I instantly knew I had to see it, and it was great, especially the part where he gets a MMORPG, lol! 3) Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei- it got me within the first minute, it was like: aww she is so happy, then... a guy hangs himself in front of her! haha Pink Supervisor! 4) Mx0- whats better than being in a magic school and being the best at magic in the school, the answer is not being able to use magic and still known as the best and having to make it seem that way, so good. 5) Bleach- generic answer, yes, but still a great story, and great when you can't think of anything to do.
im giving too lists MANGA: 1.Berserk because i love the artwork and the distortion of good and evil in it. 2. Gantz so much blood, gore, and mind bending mental conflict. 3.Vagabond if ya haven't read it and ur over 18 read it love the fights in it. 4.Air Gear beautiful women, awesome fights and super powered roller blades whats not to like? 5.Shamo kid kills parents kid goes to jail kid learns martial arts kid gets out kid kicks some ass ( my manga list is a little dark and bloody not really good reads unless u like blood and gore >:D)
ANIME: 1.Eureka Seven good story lots of action a little blood and guts and a romance you can practically feel in the air i LOVE IT!!! 2.Elfen Lied so much blood yet im so sad T_T. 3. Hellsing one word Alucard. 4. Ergo Proxy love the art style and i haven't seen a badly animated episode story's neat to. 5. (tie) FMP? Fumoffu had to take a break to stop laughing on many of the episodes :D / Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagenn funny then serious this ones so unique its amazing must watch (my anime top 5 are much more light hearted than my mangas huh?)
Hehe Nice lists :p Anyways you want light hearted yet a little sad try Hanbun no tsukaiga noburu sora (Adds this one to the list Sad Yet pleasant tests the extent of love and is kinda cute in its own way sadly its an OVA but for a quick watch definitly one to recommend)
thnks il try it i might have already watched it i have seen too many animes :b
Ditto Xd SO MANY!!! Anyways its on veoh just type it in ^^
Alright, my top 5(just five I like, not in any real order). 1. .hack- Got the games and loved them, so I got into the anime series. I don't know why I like it so much, I just hink it's unique in a way. 2. FullMetal Alchemist- Started watching it when I was really getting into anime. I just think it had an awesome storyline. I haven't read the manga yet, by the way. 3. Ghost in the Shell- Awesome futuristic-cyber punk series. I love the whole philoshical element in the show, adds to it a lot. 4. Madlax- Caught my attention from the beggining and it's just become one of my favorites. 5. Tie Between Welcome to the NHK and School Days- Welcome to the NHK was simply awesome, the whole conspiracy thing and about the life of a hikikomori. School Days, lol, I loved it even when it got serious. The last episode was totally awesome, lol, as much as it was unexpected.
Copyright © 2008 Veoh Networks, Inc.